Monday, April 19, 2010

4 months old

Luke had his four month appointment last Friday. I can't believe how big he is getting! He is now 25.5 inches long and weighs 14 lbs 11 oz. This puts his in the 90% for height and 50% for weight. I guess he is going to tall and skinny like his daddy. But he is still my chunky monkey. His face has the rolls to prove it! He is now rolling over from his stomach to his back, laughing and cooing a lot, and trying to sit up any chance he gets. It will still be a long time before he is sitting- but he sure is practicing. He has truly discovered there is a world around him and is constantly watching everything we do and tries to grab at anything within his reach. I love watching him develop into a little person!

Here is his four month picture with his monkey...



And here are some extra photos from our photo shoot :)

"Hey there monkey, where did you come from?"

" Wow! Those are some big ears you have!"

"Wait, I think I see something in there..."

"Don't worry, I'll kiss it and make it all better"

All better- what happy little monkeys I have!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! He's looking so much like his Daddy! Can't wait to see him (and you guys of course) again! I think his feet are bigger than Cael's... is he ever going to grow in to those things?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is just so cute and sweet and happy. Looking forward to seeing you guys again, although Luke is sure to look like a completely different baby by then!

    ReplyDelete