Luke has been such a good baby- he hardly ever fusses and just loves to cuddle. He is still getting up every 3 hours to eat at night, but we are working on going 4 hours between feedings and hopefully even longer at night pretty soon. This may be hard- he loves to eat! ( Notice his double-chin, working on his third!) He started smiling in response to our smiles this week. His smile is so cute- he uses his whole face and crinkles up his eyes. I tried to catch one on camera, but the flash throws him off everytime. We'll keep trying. He is also getting better control of his head and is lifting it up when he is playing on his tummy. It's been an amazing first month that has gone by way to fast. I imagine the other months will fly by too... I would love to keep him this small and cuddly forever!
Best Friends!
Oh my gosh, he has gotten so big already! And he is just getting cuter by the minute. Can't wait for you guys to come to Austin!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so handsome! It's hard to believe he is already a month old!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Can't wait to hold that little boy! I'm excited to see how he changes month to month. What a great idea to pose him by the monkey.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big guy! 1 month already... time does fly! I can't wait to meet him in person!
ReplyDelete