Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Smiles and Coos...

We are just figuring out how to use our video camera and post videos online- so this is somewhat of a practice run! The video turned out grainy for some reason- so we need to read the instruction book on the camera I guess... But the grandparents should still love seeing Luke as he practices his smiles and coo's. Hopefully our next video will be a little better :)

2 comments:

  1. That was great, I love it. He is so full of Joy.
    You are both great parents.
    Boy do I miss that little guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwww! I don't know what what was cuter, his cooing or all his facial expressions! I love when he looked startled at a couple of things Daddy did. :)

    And I think the video quality was good... for some reason I feel like the videos aren't as clear on the blog. If you figure out any tricks let me know. Keep the videos coming!

    We were going over all of Payton's friends yesterday and when we got to Luke, she called him "Monkey Luke." I'm not quite sure where it came from, but I thought it was funny! :) I do think of you guys when I see of any baby clothes, etc with monkeys... and there's a lot if it out there!

    ReplyDelete