Thursday, September 23, 2010
9 months old
Luke is now 9 months and is just so much fun to be around. It's so easy to make him laugh, and he has the cutest belly laugh. I love it when he laughs so hard that he starts hitting the ground with his hand while throwing his head back! It's too cute. He has become very interested in Hudson and laughs at him when Hudson starts playing. They are very sweet together. Luke has also become very cuddly and will go back and forth between Zach and I giving us hugs and kisses. I love coming home from work and getting a big bear hug from him! He also has discovered music and will shake his little booty and throw his hand in the air whenever any song is playing!
Luke had his 9 month check up a few weeks ago- I am always a little late on blogging :) He now weighs 20 lbs even, the same as he did last month. He is much more active, cruising along the furniture and crawling all over the house, so maybe he is starting to burn off some of his baby chunk. He is also 29 1/4 inches tall, and a head size of 46 cm. That puts his length at about the 75th% and weight 25-50%. He looks so much chunkier than the charts say he is. I think its just because his cheeks are so round!
Zach took him to this appointment, and was surprised when he didn't cry even after getting 2 shots and a finger poke! The doctor said he looks good and is right on track with his development. We won't have to go back and see him until Luke turns 1. I can't believe his birthday is right around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Man, I can't believe he is 9 months old already! You sure have got a cute little stinker there!
ReplyDelete