Saturday, December 18, 2010
Graduation Day!
After 28 long, exhausting months, I have finally finished grad school and was awarded a Masters of Science in Nurse Anesthesia. I can't believe how much has changed in the past 2 1/2 years- we moved to Fort Worth, dealt with renting out our house in Round Rock, career changes for Zach, getting pregnant, raising a baby while in my residency portion of school, selling our Fort Worth house, and finally moving back to Austin. All those stressors on top of school easily could have easily made us crazy. Instead, I feel like we are stronger then ever. My husband took on the role of breadwinner and Mr. Mom so that I could concentrate on school. He is amazing and never complained- even though I hadn't stepped inside a grocery store throughout most of the past 2 1/2 years. When I would start to get overwhelmed and stressed out- he was right there to calm me down and provide me with the encouragement I needed to make it through the next test. I'm not sure I could have finished school without the support and love from Zach. Thank you so much, I love you! Now we can relax :)
We are starting to feel like we are settled and back at home in our house in Round Rock. I think Hudson remembers the house and loves having a big backyard again to run around in. Luke loves having more space to play and enjoys going for walks in the neighborhood, going to the playground, and getting the mail. We do miss our front porch swings and great neighborhood friends from Fort Worth. But now we have an excuse to go back and visit!
The past 2 1/2 years have made our family stronger and we know we can handle just about anything at this point! Here's to hoping for a nice calm next couple of years with little change- we are looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying the life we have been given!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you guys are back! Now we need to have some playdates!
ReplyDelete