Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look how I've grown!

Last year, on December 10, 2009, we were blessed with a chubby, beautiful baby boy!  I can't believe how fast Luke has changed and grown up.  While I love watching him grow and get excited as he masters new milestones, I get kind of sad at the same time.  I wish the past year could have played out a little longer.  He is no longer my Baby Luke.  I guess I can call him my Little Luke now :)  


Happy Birthday Luke!  7lbs, 10 oz at 10:47 am


4 days old


2 weeks old- first real bath


1 month old


2 months old


3 months old


4 months old


5 months old


6 months old- little rockstar


7 months old


8 months old


9 months old


10  months old


11 months old


1 Year Old!  Happy Birthday Luke!  

No comments:

Post a Comment