Luke has been such an amazing big brother to Ben. I was worried about how Luke would handle having a new baby in the house, but he instantly fell in love with his brother. He repeatedly tells me that Ben came out of my belly and wants to be with him constantly. He thinks his main job is to give Ben his "paci" when he cries and says "I make Ben happy". The other night Ben started fussing while in his bouncy seat during dinner. Luke, without any prompting, immediately got up and and ran over to Ben. When he wouldn't take his pacifier, Luke hid behind the bouncer seat and popped out saying Peek-a-boo! He did this repeatedly trying to make Ben happy. He is such a good big brother!
"I love Ben"- Luke, stated as he was watching over his brother
After saying how he loves Ben, Luke gave him a sweet, gentle, kiss on the head. I love these boys!!!
Luke decided he needed to teach Ben how to golf, repeatedly saying, "Watch Ben, watch!" and then would make sure I had Ben turned his way to watch :) I can't wait until they can run around and play together. I hope they become the best of friends...
SO sweet.
ReplyDelete