The Boys: Zach with Luke, Sean, and Tyler
The Girls: Me, Sara, and Christen
On Sunday, our friends Jaime and Ty, stopped by with their precious little girl Lane. I think Lane and Luke would make a cute couple one day- if Lane is interested in dating a slightly younger man! Lane is absolutely adorable and one of the happiest babies I've seen! Jaime and I worked together and became great friends in Austin, but she and Ty moved to Abilene just before we moved to Fort Worth. We miss getting to see all of our "Austin" friends- so it was wonderful to see them again. Now we just need to plan a weekend to go to Austin to get ALL of the babies/toddlers together!
Jaime with Luke, Myself with Lane
Overall, we had a nice weekend with Luke getting to meet and hang out with some of our friends. I can't believe he is a week and a half already. Time is already flying. So far, he is such an easy baby- we are very lucky. He is starting to sleep in 3.5- 4 hr increments at night, which I appreciate very much! We are still on cloud nine and are amazed at how perfect it feels having this 3rd person in the house!
Luke- 1 week old
We hope everyone had a great weekend and a very Merry Christmas this week.
Thank you so much for letting us come and hold your sweet boy! He is absolutely precious!! It made me want to have another baby! It was so good visiting with you guys, we hope to do it again soon!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Luke is definately a top candidate for Lane! Although Ty said she can't date until she's 30, I hope he can wait for her!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! I want to hold baby Luke, too!
ReplyDeleteI dunno. . . Cael might want a shot at Lane ;) But, he does have two other pretty ladies here in Austin to chase after! Luke and Cael are outnumbered by the gals. . . lucky boys!
I think Cael already has his sights on Ava, if not Quinn! He is surrounded by beautiful ladies in Austin! And Jaime- I think 30 is just about right to start dating...Luke will wait for her :)
ReplyDeleteAww, Luke is too precious. Nicole, you are doing good to get out to a movie. I haven't been since Harry Potter was out this past summer! You ladies will have to inform your little fellas that Ava is going to be a nun. So, no dating. Ever.
ReplyDelete